Changeover made easy: Replace your old photometer with a new photoLab 7600 UV-VIS
Save 1000,- € on purchase of a photoLab 7600 UV-VIS UV-VIS Spectral photometer by replacing an old photometer (invoice/declaration of ownership required).
Here is a link to the special offer.
The new photoLab 7600 UV-VIS spectrophotometer allows measuring COD, Nitrate, and Nitrite in the discharge of municipal wastewater plants photometrically, yet without the need for any photometric reagents. To perform an optical reagent-free measurement, the sample is pipetted directly into a 10 mm quartz cuvette, measured spectrally in the UV range, and the result is displayed directly as a concentration in mg/L.
The advantages of the Opt RF procedure are obvious:
- Free of costs – No additional reagents needed
- Fast – no time-consuming digestion
- Eco-friendly –no chemicals needed
Beyond the OptRF measurement, the new photoLab 7600 UV-VIS have retained the proven functionality of their predecessor models, and a range of new features has been added:
- Self-explanatory menu guidance on a large, brilliant colour display
- Barcodes for round and rectangular cuvettes (10, 20, 50 mm) with automatic measuring range switch allow cost-saving quality analytics
- Automatic cuvette recognition without adaptor change for fast and error-free analysis.
- Over 250 pre-programmed methods for routine analytics.
- Extensive AQA (Analytical Quality Assurance) functions for measured value reliability, user administration, system and matrix check
- Complex multi-step and multi-wavelengths procedures, e.g.
Chlorophyll and Glucose measurement
- Complex programming of own methods via menu guidance
- Mobile use is possible with standard car battery
- IQ-LabLink for bi-directional data exchange with WTW’s online system IQ SENSOR NET
- Ethernet interface
- PC software for GLP compliant data transfer with LIMS-connection
- New photoLab Color software module for comprehensive photometric colour measurement from water to Food & Beverage industry
- Brewery applications package
Order number: 199159
(Special offer valid until December 31st, 2017)