The Rotary Cone Sample Divider Laborette 27 – guaranteed representative sample division
The most precise way of sample division - guaranteed of up to 99.9%
- The sample delivery funnel guides the sample material exactly centred on the tip of the rotating cone – for even more accuracy during sample division.
- Division of liquid samples – without modification – by simply repositioning the funnel since suspensions can only be divided eccentrically.
- The Laborette 27 is also suitable for the production of specific mixing ratios of dietary supplements, mineral feed mixtures etc. or for mixtures according to the QuEChERS method.
- Specially developed plastic inserts with 25 ml volume for insertion into the 250 ml and 500 ml sample bottles for smallest quantities.
- Practical quick clamping for rapid and safe fixing of sample bottles with 250 ml and 500 ml useful capacity.
- Glass collecting vessels in different sizes from 15 ml to 500 ml for up to 4 litres total volume – dishwasher safe and therefore particularly easy to clean.
- Depending on the used dividing head chemically and physically identical subsamples of 8, 10 or 3 can be created at ratios of 1:8, 1:10 or 1:30.
- Easy cleaning due to removable dividing head
- Feed particle sizes 2.5 mm – 10 mm
Dividing heads for every material
Select exactly the right dividing head for your LABORETTE 27 as an accessory according to your application in the division ratios of 1:8; 1:10 or 1:30 made of stable POM plastic.
Anodised aluminium dividing heads – 1:8 and 1:10 – are available for materials and suspensions with abrasive properties. And for especially aggressive solids and suspensions, the resistant PTFE-coated aluminium dividing head 1:30 is also available.
Up-dated information on the whole Fritsch range for efficient sample preparation at www.fritsch.de.