- Date: Nov. 18 - Nov. 20, 2019
- Place: Montreux, Switzerland
- Website: http://www.nanobiotech-montreux.com
NanoBioTech-Montreux is a unique human-scale conference at the frontiers of Micro- and NanoTechnology and Biological and Medical applications.
The conference format includes plenary talks from invited speakers of international renown, oral presentations describing new research, selected based on their originality and scientific quality. Poster sessions are preceded by pitch-like oral presentations.
Major European Centres of Excellence and associated Start-ups are invited to participate to advertize their activities and showcase the latest microfluidics and nanobiotech research that will lead to the creation of Start-ups. Scientists from European Integrated projects frequently meet at the conference to discuss their projects while enjoying the beautiful location.
Confirmed invited speakers for 2019:
- Hang Lu, GeorgiaTech, USA
- Claire Wilhelm, CNRS & University Paris Diderot, FR
- Oscar Ces, Imperial College London, UK
- Paolo Netti, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia - IIT, IT
- Yannick Rondelez, ESPCI Paris, FR
- Christopher Dunsby, Imperial College London, UK
- Ali Koşar, Sabanci University, TR
- Radha Boya, University of Manchester, UK
- Esther Amstad, EPFL, CH
Get the latest information directly via the newsletter.