the editorial team of G.I.T. Laboratory Journal Europe would like to send you season's greetings.
We are looking back to a really exciting year, whereas one highlight in 2010 was defintely the launch of this business website on August 8.
Have a look at our Top 5 - the most read scientific articles since our launch:
1. Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography (HILIC) by Alberto Marra and his colleagues, Università di Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy
2. Screening for Allosteric Kinase Inhibitors in High Throughput by Daniel Rauh and Jeffrey R. Simard, Chemical Genomics Centre of the Max Planck Society, Dortmund, Germany
3. Microalgae in Waste Water Treatment by Hedda Sander and Thorsten Ahrens, Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences, Wolfenbüttel, Germany
4. STM vs. NFESEM by Taryl Kirk, ETH Zurich, Zürich, Switzerland
5. Non-coding RNAs: Old Molecules, New Functions by Fabricio F. Costa, Children's Memorial Research Center, Chicago, IL, USA
We would like to thank our readers in the scientific community and our customers in the industry for all the constructive and enriching response to our content.
Dr. Anja Gaugel
for the G.I.T. Laboratory Journal team