Leica Webinar: Online Registration Now Open
Advances and Performance Improvement Techniques in Large Substrate Inspection Microscopes
The Webinar: Advances and Performance Improvement Techniques in Large Substrate Inspection Microscopes will be presented by Leica Microsystems on imaging-git.com/lm on 01st Dec 2011, 5 p.m., 17:00 CET (free registration).
The large stage compound light microscope has become the workhorse for demanding inspection. These applications range from semiconductor wafer manufacturing to solar cell structure development to TFT display testing and metallographic characterization where a variety of magnifications and resolving powers are required in a single easy to use tool. When combined with image post processing software this type of system has become a critical inspection tool for both research and development and high volume manufacturing environments. In this on line presentation Mr Highfill will be sharing techniques on topics such as, increasing user and operations efficiencies, streamlining high resolution image capture and post processing and all while dealing with large substrates.
Watch this webinar:
- If you are processing large substrates up to 300 mm
- If you want a field of view range from 40 mm down to a few microns
- If you want higher contrast images
- If you want clean LED illumination
- If you want an all in one 150x Objective for BF,DF,DIC,UV,OUV
- If you need best in class ergonomic