On-Demand Webinar: How to Find the Perfect GPC/SEC/GFC Column
This webinar discusses basic concepts for selecting GPC/SEC/GFC columns with respect to analytical task, resolution and long-term reproducibility.
Practical advice for method development as well as optimization for robust, balanced GPC/SEC/GFC methods will be given, in addition to guidelines on how to minimize interaction in GPC/SEC/GFC.
Key Learning Objectives:
- How to select the best stationary phase
- Understanding the influence of particle size and pore size on resolution
- How to test columns
- How to establish a proper method
- How to establish faster GPC
Who should attend?
- All scientists working with GPC/SEC/GFC
- Technicians who have to develop new methods for the characterization of polymers, biopolymers, polysaccharides and proteins.
About the presenter:
Daniela Held studied polymer chemistry in Mainz (Germany). In 2000 she joined the PSS Software and Instrument department. 2005 she became Director for Marketing in Sales. In this role she is also responsible for education and the PSS training offerings.
Please click here to register for the webinar!