New 917 Ti-Touch Coulometer – Coulometric Titration "Reduced to the Max"
Metrohm is pleased to announce that the successful Ti-Touch titrator family has been expanded by a new member, the 917 Ti-Touch Coulometer. Just like its siblings, the 917 Coulometer is a compact, stand-alone instrument integrating control unit, magnetic stirrer, and the pump for reagent exchange into a single, space-saving design. Outstanding features and benefits make the 917 Coulometer the preferred solution for routine use in any laboratory.
Maximum user safety
- Integral pump: Reagent exchange at the push of a button prevents contact with Karl Fischer reagent at all times
- Crucial parameters (number of determinations, reagent capacity, drift, etc. are monitored at all times)
Maximum ease of use
- Automated transfer of the sample weight
- Each user can start his or her favorite applications (up to 14!) with a single tap on the color touch screen
- Titration starts automatically after sample has been added
Even more convenience
- Paperless reports can be generated and saved at the USB port to a flash drive or to a network drive
- Ethernet interface: export results to your LIMS and manage them there!
- Thermal sample preparation (manual or automated with the 885 Compact Oven Sample Changer)